Monday, December 19, 2011

40

Today is our wedding anniversary. 40 years! Wow. This is much more impressive to me than a big birthday. Turning 40, 50, or 60 didn't seem to hit me as much. We have absolutely nothing special planned for today. 
Most of the Christmas/Hanuka shopping is done and wrapped. I've got to get some to the post office today. I'm still struggling with making some Barbie dresses (a special gift!), so I think today will be spent sewing. I've finished with my knitting for a while. I got several big items done for gifts, and some smaller ones, as well. Can't very well talk about them now because of my readership, but I'll try to get pictures of them for the next post.
There's an exhibit of local artists at the Maison du Citoyen in Fontenay sous Bois and our group from Francine's is there, including me. I'm really sorry I couldn't get good shots of Jean's pencil drawings. They are beautiful, but the light was reflecting off the glass and you can't see them.
My paintings

Anne-Marie's paintings and one of Rita's

2 of Renée's and one of Francine's

Francine, Mathilde, Isabelle (2 in center),
and Valérie (2 on right)

Valérie, Fanny, Renée (abstract on top),
Isabelle, Francine and Renée again

Matilde (flowers), Francine,
and Rita (2 blue and the flag)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. For more private correspondence, just e-mail me! Ellen