Monday, April 8, 2013

Word for Word in Paris

The San Francisco company, Word for Word, has been coming to Paris for the past 18 of its 20 years in existence. They are an eagerly awaited annual event. This year's performance was "You Know When the Men are Gone", two of the collection of short stories. This review in the Huffington Post is more eloquent than I can be.
And that's all that is interesting. I've dealt with the family's US taxes, for the time being, at least. The sun came out and I went to the baseball game yesterday, but didn't stay long. I preferred to continue walking. We watch Sacha grow and will celebrate his birthday, soon. I've just finished reading Jodi Picoult's The Storyteller and am currently reading Tom Wolfe's Back to Blood. Now, off to an appointment. My checklist is done for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. For more private correspondence, just e-mail me! Ellen