Saturday, October 20, 2012

Recreating photo albums

Our old photo albums are coming apart. Not only that, but the photos are discolored. Starting with a request from Claire several years ago, for photos from her childhood, I've been scanning the old photos. It was time to do the first album that dated from before the kids. That became two new printed albums and I've just finished compiling the third, which include the first few years of the children. I'll try to finish the others over the next few months, but it might take more time. I like the new albums, although maybe I should have chosen a smaller size.. The albums I've made from our more recent trips are A4 and these new albums are almost A3.
The project of scanning my mother's old letters has gotten side-tracked in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. For more private correspondence, just e-mail me! Ellen