Thursday, July 16, 2009

Off to painting

I'm about to go off to my last painting class of the season. Like the last day of school. We're having a picnic in the garden together after class.
When I get home, it's back to sewing. I'm enjoying it; it's been such a long time since I've done this for myself. I've made a jacket and skirt that might end up being too dressy for Claire's wedding, but we'll see. I'm also making a top that matches one of the colors from the embroidered fabric, and a couple of dresses from the other matching colors. A whole coordinated wardrobe. The thing that is distressing is my size. I really need to work on that.
Yesterday, I met a friend of Paul's, a young woman who has just had a baby. We went to deliver our baby gift. She's been doing a course to perform hypnosis and I think I may be a willing candidate to see if we can't change some of my behavior via hypnosis. That has to wait for September or October, though. Right now, she's just too tired. The baby is having digestive problems and is not getting much sleep, so neither is she.
I haven't been walking with the Ile de France group lately. I just seem to get caught up in other things on Wednesdays.
Must go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. For more private correspondence, just e-mail me! Ellen