Thursday, May 13, 2021

Another blog to read

I've mentioned that during this pandemic year a group of high school friends have been meeting and sharing stories in almost bimonthly Zoom meetings. In fact, some of us went so far as to write and the book, Unmute Yourself, Girlfriend, will be published, soon. As soon as I have the link, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, we have a blog but it's not ready yet. I have just deleted the link. It's not my blog; it's ours and I will repost the link very soon.

Why "girlfriend"? It's Girls High. The official name of the school is the Philadelphia High School for Girls. We are the 212, the 212th graduating class, the class of 1968.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. For more private correspondence, just e-mail me! Ellen