Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aurelia Zuleka Husaunndee

Aurelia Zuleka was born on August 31 at 8:07 pm GMT + 1 (daylight savings in the UK), 9:07 pm in France

Aurelia Zuleka est née le 31 août à 20h07 heure d'été anglaise, 21h07 heure d'été française.
 3,265 kg., 56 cm (!)
 7 lbs. 2 oz., 22+ inches (!)

Haven't seen her in person, yet, but on Paul's tiny phone screen, we got a peek at her face. Crespo (that's the family's favorite brand of black olives) eyes and hair, so I'm thinking she looks very much like both Claire and Geoff (duh!). 56 cm. seems really long. Can't wait until tomorrow, when we can meet her! I will post a picture as soon as I have it! (I'm not familiar with the workings of Paul's phone in order to transfer the picture he has.)

Claire says she's very hungry, especially at night, falls asleep while nursing and seems to be acting very much like Claire did at the same ripe age of a day and a half. So, all is normal on that front. Claire is feeling fine and thinks they will be leaving the hospital today or tomorrow.

Paul, Louis, Emma and I are going up to Northampton by car tomorrow. We'll stay at Sedgebrook Hall, where we stayed for the wedding, until Sunday. They are giving us an even better price than then and for their "normal" price, they are still leagues above the nearby competition. Paul and the other two will drive back home on Sunday, but I'll stay behind to help out at the house. Anne will come on her own, later, when things have settled down a bit.

Today, I have to take care of a few things before going to England, since I don't know when I'll be getting back, exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. For more private correspondence, just e-mail me! Ellen